Sweet almond oil is a light yellow oil that is extracted from the nuts of the almond tree. It has high content of fatty acids as well as Vitamin E, suitable almost for all skin types.
- The oil’s humectant and emollient properties help to soften the skin and prevent it from loss of moisture, widely used in ancient Chinese and Ayurvedic practices.
- Sweet almond oil can also help improve complexion and skin tone, treat acne, heal sun damage, reduce the signs of aging, and fade scars since it contains a lot of wonderful nutrients:
- Vitamin A:Retinol in vitamin A helps to stimulate the production of new skin cells and smooth fine lines.
- Vitamin E:A great antioxidant that helps prevent cell damages and ultra-violet damages caused by the sun.
- Omega-3 fatty acids:Helps prevent premature aging.
- Zinc: Heals acne or other facial scars.
- This oil soaks in quickly and is a powerful moisturizer to be used on face or body. Apply it straight, or mix it with essential oils to form great massage oil or skin treatment.
- This nourishing oil is rich in vitamin B-7, or biotin which helps to keep hair and nails healthy and strong. Use it as a scalp treatment to prevent dandruff, hydrate the scalp and decrease frizz too.
- Physalis Sweet Almond Oil is certified organic, free from any chemicals or impurities, safe even for babies, pregnant women or sensitive skin.
- Made in Belgium.