Not only great for hydrating purpose!
- Orange Blossom water is a by-product of the steam distillation process that is used to obtain the neroli (orange flower) essential oil.
- It is commonly used throughout the Middle East, Sicily and across Europe.
- Orange blossom water contains a natural alpha hydroxyl acid that will gently cleanse and exfoliates your skin without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
- It also tightens, firms and tones your skin while gently removing excess oils and minimizing enlarged pores.
- With powerful antioxidants, orange blossom water fights against damaging free radicals and prevents premature aging.
- Orange blossom water’s antibacterial action/healing properties are attributed to its camphene, linalool, limonene and alpha pinene content.
- This great smelling, organic herbal toner tightens, firms and tones your skin, removes excess oils and minimizes enlarged pores.
- Multi-purpose skin healing aid not just for adults, but also for babies and treating pets’ wounds.
- Spray anytime to create a relaxing effect to relieve stress or headaches.
- Gives the skin a fresh look. Ideal for oily or sensitive skin.
- Makes hair more shiny and stronger.
- Physalis Organic Orange Blossom Water is made in Belgium, certified organic.