Jojoba oil is a light yellow “oil” extracted from the seeds of jojoba, a shrub that grows in desert regions. It is in fact a wax which becomes liquid above 15 ° C. It exhibits exceptional composition and stability. It is suitable for all skin types and all ages: dry, oily, sensitive and even acne-prone skin.
- Jojoba oil contains lots of vitamins, antioxidants such as vitamins A and E, and omega-6 fatty acids , as well as anti-inflammatory properties. It has a similar molecular structure and composition to human sebum, which the skin naturally produces for moisturization. As a result , Jojoba oil can help retain moisture in the skin, protect and balance our skin complexion in the most natural way.
- Jojoba oil can soothe dry or irritated skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties calm the skin complexion on one hand while retaining the moisture and hydration the skin needs.
- It also contains antimicrobial properties that can ward off certain types of bacteria, making it an excellent choice foracne-prone skin.
- Jojoba oil is very rich in vitamin E and amino acids, two very important components to fight against premature aging and building collagens respectively, thus helping the skin to reduce wrinkles, attain elasticity and shine.
- Jojoba is also rich in vitamins and minerals for healthy hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. Not only will the oil strengthen hair and prevent hair breakage, it can moisturize hair follicles, which prevents dryness that leads to hair loss.
- Physalis Jojoba Oil is certified organic, free from any chemicals or impurities, safe even for babies, pregnant women or sensitive skin.
- Made in Belgium.