Bergamot oil is extracted from the rinds of citrus fruits (Citrus bergamia) that grow on bergamot orange trees.
- The pleasant fragrance of bergamot is both relaxing, refreshing and uplifting.
- Bergamot has properties that are antiseptic, antispasmodic, and analgesic (pain-relieving), can elevate mood and alleviate stress too.
- During the epidemic prevention period, dripping on the mask may have an antiviral effect.
- Bergamot oil can be an effective spot treatment for acne, also soothing for irritated scalp.
- Bergamot oil can also as a nasal decongestant when inhaled and an antibacterial agent when applied to the skin.
- A soothing bath based on bergamot is the ideal preparation for a peaceful night.
- During the day, the invigorating scent of bergamot helps to keep the mind fresh and in balance.
- Certified organic, made in Belgium.