- Organic and natural, a complete beneficial facial cream that pampers skin sensitive to stress, external changes (cold, heat, pollution), chafing with a tendency to redden and tighten.
- Ten natural active agents mainly originating from the local regions to moisturise, nourish, protect, soothe: sesame, soft almond, medicinal borage, clay, extract of grapefruit pips, calendula, medicinal rosemary…
- The chestnut tree honey from our harvests: moisturising, bio-stimulating, nutritional, antiseptic, stimulating.
- French propolis: anti-oxidating, healing and regenerating for the skin, astringent, anti-infectious, antibiotic.
- The Elixir of the Beehive “Brood” softens the skin thanks to its dynamized local spring water. Its action on our emotions helps to feel accepted and open to others since feelings also affect the health and vitality of our skin.
- Naturally restores your skin to become soft and velvety again. Very mild even for the sensitive skin of children.
- Certified organic.Made in France.
Shelf-life: over 30 months, to be consumed within 6 months after opening.
Weight: 62 g
An Exceptional Quality
- Artisanal production originating from our bees kept with love.
- 100% organic beekeeping substances, originating from our beehives in local micro-terroirs, transformed on site in the countryside in our apiary-laboratory.
- Dynamised preparation originating from ‘gentle’ harvesting and production methods, non-polluting and respectful of the ingredients.
- Resulting from apicosmétique® research.
- Local fair trade with independent beekeepers. No parabens, PEG, phenoxyethanol, neither synthesis additives. Natural smell from the ingredients. No animal testing.
- Tested under dermatological control.
The Bees’ Story
“Did you know that bees are hypersensitive creatures that perceive our planet in a radically different way than ours? The touch of a bee on the skin is a sensation of pure bliss. But still, that little people fly through biting winter winds and hot summer sun with complete serenity… Your beekeeper’s cream (crème de l’Apicultrice®) for sensitive skin is rich with their fabulous treasures.” Catherine Ballot-Flurin.