- Great organic, anti-itching, anti-dandruffshampoo suitable for all hair types.
- This shampoo has many loyal users and provides antiseptic and bactericide properties of propolis of the Pyrenees to offer well-being to the whole family from the very first applications.
- Black propolis works directly on the micro-organisms that cause your hair and scalp problems.
- It’s balancing action promotes regular sebum secretion. You will progressively see your hair becoming healthy and revitalised again.
- Specially for children: Recommended for school periods when parasites are frequent.
- Certified organic, made in France.
“As a young mum and beekeeper, I was looking for natural health and beauty recipes originating from my bees to cleanse, detoxify and feed the skin and hair of my hectic little family, dreading the chemical industrial hygiene products. I am pleased you too can benefit from my recipes today “. Catherine Ballot-Flurin, Founder.
AN EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY
- Organic, bee – keeping active ingredients of very high quality, obtained by soft and non-polluting harvesting methods.
- Natural vegetal cleansing base.
- French propolis certified 100% organic.
- Without paraben, PEG, silicon, phenoxyethanol, petrochemical derivatives or synthetic additives.
- Natural scent originating from the ingredients.
- Not tested on animals.
Shelf-life: over 30 months if unopened, use within 10 months if opened.
Weight: 153 g
CATHERINE GIVES YOU ADVICES:
“Nutrition and relaxation, the first beauty gesture!”
- Think also of the inner hygiene of your hair and skin. Skin pores regulate the elimination of waste from our body.
- Our scalp houses approximately 130,000 follicles, vital sources of each hair through the blood circulation.
- A varied, balanced, organic and seasonal nutrition provides the follicles with the elements to produce beautiful hair and does not overload the skin with toxins.
- Also remember to relax regularly, as stress or calmness is easily reflected in the condition of the hair or skin.