General Knowledge of Honey
Health Benefits of Honey
Sweetener: It can be used as a substitute for sugar in many food and drinks.
Weight Loss: It helps in digesting fats stored in your body.
Energy Source: According to the USDA, honey contains about 64 calories per tablespoon. Therefore, it is used by many people as a source of energy.
Improving Athletic Performance: It is a great way to maintain blood sugar levels, muscle recuperation, and glycogen restoration after a workout, as well as regulating the amount of insulin in the body, and energy expenditure.
Source of Vitamins and Minerals: It contains a variety of vitamins and minerals. The types of vitamins and minerals and their quantity depends on the types of flowers used for apiculture.
Antibacterial and Antifungal Properties
Antioxidants: It contains nutraceuticals, which are very effective for the removal of free radicals from the body.
Skin Care with Milk and Honey
Honey in Wound Management: It speeds up the healing process by stimulating wound tissues.
- It is primarily used as a diaphoretic in treating colds and fevers.
- In Eastern Europe and Russia, it is widely used in the treatment of sore throat, rhinitis,
- Mixed with lemon, it is used in preventing colds.
- When applied externally, helps heal festering sores on the skin, eczema, and burns.
- Honey, Lime Tree Flowers
- One tablespoon per day, mix up with water or direct consumption
- Do not use metal spoons and utensils with honey
- Blütenland Bienenhöfe is composed of bees’ lovers from different areas in Germany.
They do not feed the bees but respect the natural life of the bees and set up bees
gardens next to the bees’ source, then put honey into the bottle.
- The bees gardens of Blütenland Bienenhöfe followed the international certified organic standard
- The bees gardens of Blütenland Bienenhöfe obtained the international organic
certification from Bioland and European Union.