Soothing organic bottom balm which protects against dampness when your baby has nappy rash
- Naturally rich in Omega-3&6 and soothing Zinc oxide
- 100% natural and certified organic – the best for your baby
- Repels water to protect against dampness
- Can be used on all areas of soreness – not just for baby
www.project-b.com mums-to-be rated Green People Nappy Cream Baby Balm 5 out of 5 stars!
ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*^, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)*, ZINC OXIDE (NATURAL MINERAL), CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP) SEED OIL*, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) BUTTER*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, LECITHIN* (FROM SUNFLOWER OIL), CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (MARIGOLD) FLOWER EXTRACT*, AROMA [ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (ROMAN CHAMOMILE) FLOWER OIL*^], TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), GERANIOL*, CITRONELLOL*, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*. *95.5% CERTIFIED ORGANIC AGRICULTURAL INGREDIENTS ^FAIRLY TRADED (Period After Opening 6M)
- Apply Nappy Cream Baby Balm sparingly to freshly washed and dried skin. Re-apply as often as necessary, and at each nappy change.
- Use clean fingers to remove cream from the pot to prevent bacteria in the pot. Always replace the lid to keep water and airborne germs out.
- Best kept in a warm room for general use, as beeswax content may crystallise when exposed to extreme cold.
- If crystallisation occurs (showing as small granules), place in a warm place for 24 hours and it will return to normal.