Natural bath wash and shampoo for your little one
- Suitable for washing body, hair and nappy area
- Gentle cleansing properties to retain natural skin and scalp oils
- Protects young, delicate skin from dryness and irritation
- Great value – a little goes a long way and will last you considerably longer than off-the-shelf products
A Daily Mail round-up of ‘fit-for-royal essentials’ reports that Princess Charlotte’s beautiful crowning glory is down to using the Organic Babies Lavender Shampoo.
AQUA (SPRING WATER), SODIUM COCO-SULFATE (FROM COCONUT), COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (DERIVED FROM COCONUT), DECYL GLUCOSIDE (DERIVED FROM CORN), CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (CHAMOMILE) FLOWER EXTRACT*, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, YUCCA SCHIDIGERA (YUCCA) STEM EXTRACT, AROMA [LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) HERB OIL*^, CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN) PEEL OIL*], GLUCONOLACTONE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*. *83.9% ORGANIC ^FAIRLY TRADED
- Work Lavender Baby Wash to a mild lather and wash baby’s skin and hair.
- Rinse gently. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Follow with Scent Free Baby Oil, Dry Skin Baby Lotionor Baby Salve.
- If you feel your child’s hair has a build up of dirt, then use our shampoo twice.