- Turmeric contains curcumin with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Curcumin is a bioactive substance that fights inflammation at the molecular level,
has powerful antioxidant effects which neutralizes free radicals on its own, then stimulates the body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
- Curcumin boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and fights various degenerative processes in the brain, helps against depression and Alzheimer’s disease
- Anti-inflammatory which could help with arthritis and relieve pains
- Regulates blood pressure, blood clotting,reduces inflammation and oxidation which are also important in heart disease.
- Helps prevent and perhaps prohibit cancer cells growth,
- Curcumin can cross the blood-brain barrier and lead to various improvements in the pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Effective as prozac in alleviating the symptoms of depression
- A very popular an anti-aging supplement
These statements are for reference only. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure disease.
curcuminoids (4-6%); polysaccharides including arabinogalactan
- Can be mixed with water, fruit juice, vegetable juice, soya milk, cereal or yoghurt, and even food dishes.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases
Barcode: 3760159370955 Capacity: 150g