Pumpkins seeds are native to the Americas, and indigenous species are found across North America, South America, and Central America. Pumpkin seeds were a celebrated food among many Native American tribes, who treasured them both for their dietary and medicinal properties.
- Rich in phytosterols and essential fatty acids (especially of omega 6)
- Pumpkin seed oil helps treat urination disorders associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia and irritation of the bladder.
- The European Commission and the WHO (World Health Organization) recognize the medical use of pumpkin seeds to relieve the symptoms of irritable bladder and micturition disorders associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Rich source of zinc which is important to the body in many ways, including immunity, cell growth and division, sleep, mood, senses of taste and smell, eye and skin health, insulin regulation, and male sexual function.
- Help improve insulin regulation and prevent diabetic complications by decreasing oxidative stress.
- Rich in natural phytoestrogens that may lead to a significant increase in good “HDL” cholesterol and decreases in blood pressure, hot flashes, headaches, joint pains and other menopausal symptoms in postmenopausal women.
These statements are for reference only. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure disease.
500mg of oil per capsule
- 2-4 capsules daily
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases
Barcode: 3760159370757 Capacity: 60 Tablets