Nopal cactus, also known as Opuntia ficus-indica or more commonly, prickly pear, is found along U.S. roadsides in the desert southwest and throughout its native Mexico. It has long been regarded as a medicinal plant among the indigenous people of the Americas.
- Rich nutrition and vitamin contents includes riboflavin, vitamin B6, copper, iron, fiber, Vitamin-A, C, K, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and manganese.
- presence of vitaminsB6, thiamin, and riboflavin makes metabolic function work quickly, maximize fat burning and the transformation of food to usable energy, aid in weight loss,
- Antioxidants in Nopal can seek out free radicals in the body and eliminate them before they can mutate the DNA of healthy cells into cancerous cells,
- Helps in building strong bones and repairing bones after being damaged,
- Reduces nerve function and calms the body, promoting good sleep,
- Powerful regulators of glucose levels within the body and makes the management of diabetes easier.
These statements are for reference only. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure disease.
Nopal powder, vegetable envelope HPMC
- 2-4 capsules per day with water, to be taken 20-60 minutes before meals.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases
Barcode: 3760159375271 Capacity: 120 capsules