Botanically, mulberries are the berries obtained from the silkworm tree belonging to the Moraceae family, within the genus: Morus. Mulberries are large, deciduous trees native to the warm, temperate, and subtropical regions of Asia, Africa and the Americas. Technically, mulberry fruit is an aggregation of small fruits arranged concentrically around the central axis.
- Mulberries have significantly high amounts of phenolic flavonoid phytochemicals calledanthocyanins which have potential health effects against cancer, aging and neurological diseases, inflammation, diabetes, and bacterial infections.
- Excellent source of iron, (which is a rare feature among berries, contain 1.85 mg/100 g of fruits, about 23% of RDI) a component of hemoglobin inside the red blood cells, determines the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood.
- Improve blood circulation and are beneficial as anti-inflammatory helps to lower blood pressure and makes human bodies less susceptible to blood clots and strokes.
- Contains Zea-xanthin,an important dietary carotenoid selectively concentrates into the retinal macula lutea, where it thought to provide antioxidant functions and protects the retina from the harmful ultraviolet rays through light-filtering actions.
- High in Vitamin C and flavonoids which makes it a natural immune booster and prevents flu, cough and cold and other ailments. Mulberry also helps with gastritis problem and chronic hepatitis. Mulberries are noted to strengthen kidneys and cleanse the livers too.
- Resveratrol is found plentiful in mulberries and helps to promote heart health and overall vitality.
These statements are for reference only. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure disease.
Organic Dried Mulberries
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases
Barcode: 3760159370443 Capacity: 200g