Evening primrose oil comes from the seeds of a wildflower that that bloom in the evening and grows throughout the United States. The oil, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), is an omega-6 essential fatty acid that is also found in the seeds of borage and black currant. The human body cannot make GLA so it must be obtained from outside sources.
- Evening Primrose oil is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, particularly omega-6 linoleic (70%) and gamma linolenic acid (10%), these fatty acids are very important for the general function of human body.
- Taking evening primrose oil with fish oil and calcium seems to decrease bone loss and increase bone density in elderly people with osteoporosis.
- It is a good, revitalizing anti-aging oil, similar to Borage seed oil.
- It also regulates the hormonal system, it is recommended for cases of menstrual disorders or menopause.
- The omega-6 fatty acids present in evening primrose oil can help to regulate hormone levels and ease hormonal acne issues. These fatty acids also play a role in cell structure, improving nerve function and promoting skin elasticity.
- Essential omega-6 fatty acid, GLA, which comes from consuming capsules of evening primrose oil, may be highly effective in the fight against hair loss.
These statements are for reference only. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure disease
100% organic primrose oil
- 2-4 capsules per day (1-2 g per day of evening primrose oil).
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases
Barcode: 3760159370757 Capacity: 60 capsules